UA-12958609-1

Saturday, December 29, 2012

“HOW TO USE TECHNOLOGY” - THE CHALLENGE OF LEARNING AND USING TECHNOLOGY TODAY - Part 3

HOW TO USE TECHNOLOGY

THE CHALLENGE OF LEARNING AND USING TECHNOLOGY TODAY

Part 3

How technology is used today in many countries

When I ended my studies in Uruguay, Facultad de Química de la Universidad de la República (UDELAR today) and went to the TECHNION Israel Institute of Technology in Israel for my post graduate studies in Organic Chemistry, I knew I was taking a huge step.

How many people never leave their loved ones due to fear? I was also afraid! But as my determination was greater than my fear my fear was unable to stop me take action!

Each time I wrote a letter to my family or friends it took 15 days to get there and when they answered me back it took another 15 days for me to receive it. One full month! We all know how many things happen in a month time?

If you think today of 30 days ago do you really remember what happened? You have to stop and think to remember. You will as well have to check out your Calendar and try to reconnect events to finally remember what happened in your life 30 days ago!

International Phone calls were too expensive and as a student this was restricted as well. I am not talking about 100 years ago at all. Many of you reading this article know this happened not long ago from now. And it is still happening in many countries today where the power of the internet is not yet there or people are not exactly aware of “How to use technology”.

Not because you have it, this means everyone on earth have it. There are still many people that do not have it and as well many people that even having it, are still afraid to approach it or use it. They feel they will be unable to achieve using it.

How many people around you are still exactly in this situation?

To be continued……………….

 Esther Coronel de Iberkleid
"The Clarity Mentor"
Life Changing Coach
“My Journey toward YOUR success – The Magic Wand of Life”
“Transforming YOUR Life from the first Session”
http://about.me/EstherCoroneldeIberkleid
http://xeeme.com/EstherCoroneldeIberkleid
Cel: (591) 730 07479
Email: naprexec4@gmail.com
La Paz - Bolivia

“Visionary Community Leaders: Are you agents to change Community Evolution?” If you want to be heard, be seen and bring wealth to your community" this is for you "THE 3 MISTAKES THAT STOP YOU FROM HAVING THE RESULTS YOU WANT, TO LEAVE A LEGACY AS A SOCIAL LEADER" http://tinyurl.com/d3s6cmf
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you know in your heart you are a “Visionary Community Leader agent to change to Community Evolution” and you want to be heard and be seen in the world, I invite you to apply for a Complimentary Consultation http://tinyurl.com/8g5aper
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claim this report: “7 Critical Secrets that will immediately create more Time, Freedom and Fun Every Day” at http://eepurl.com/c9zcQ    
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to my website: http://tinyurl.com/98pfdr4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias por dejar tu comentario / Thank you for your comment